Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Excerpt!! Blindfold Fantasy coming June 2014


Enjoy this excerpt from my upcoming release Blindfold Fantasy.

(unedited and subject to change)


Blake’s hand covered Jayne's mouth, cutting off her response. The move sent a sliver of alarm skittering up her spine. With a tilt of her chin he forced her to look at him. 

“I am only going to say this once so I want to be perfectly clear. Do you understand?”  When she shook her head, he removed his hand and rocked his forehead against hers. “I am not, nor will I ever be, interested in Mallory Silverland. She only kissed me because of  my reaction to you when you walked around that corner.” 

"Your reaction?" His eyes squeezed shut. She sucked in a nervous breath as he slowly pulled open her robe, his large hands framing her sides. 

“It’s like a punch to my gut every damn time I see you and she didn’t like it.” He lifted his head again, his eyes pleading with her before his words could. “I told you. Mallory is the spawn of Satan and she will do anything to fuck up my life. Please don’t let her fuck this up, too.”

There was more than a little annoyance in his tone. Jayne sensed a genuine abhorrence for Mr. Kirk’s sister. More than that, she realized that he’d come to her apartment in the middle of the night, drunk and in a rain storm to tell her. Did what she thought of him really matter that much? “A punch in the gut?”

He dipped his head and touched his lips to hers. Her breath hitched to a stop. Blake's panted out in short puffs as the tip of his tongue slid out and bumped along her bottom lip, like he was tasting her for the first time. 

“Every damn time.”


Coming in June!!!


Sign up for email alerts and visit www.dlroan.com for upcoming teasers, excerpts and release day announcements including lots of giveaways!!!




Google+  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Amazon