Saturday, June 21, 2014

Blindfold Fantasy Is Live!!! ~ Release news and updates!

Blindfold Fantasy went live on June 17th to raving 5-STAR reviews! Check out what some of the fans and bloggers are saying about this HOT new menage! 


I laughed, I swooned, I lusted. Magnetic? Intense? Erotic and sensual? Multiply that by 100 and you might be getting close.HEA Bookshelf
DL Roan is one of those author's on my auto-buy list and this book has cemented her there.Evanlea's
5 stars just isn't enough for this book! DL Roan you did it again!! I love these characters with all my heart and I want more.Make My Day Book Club

D.L. has woven a fantastic story with espionage, mystery, and erotic romance all in one. 
Debb's Reads

DL has done it again! This was such a refreshing read! ~ A Dirty Book Affair


Loved it! A favorite for 2014!Girly Girl Book Reviews

What a Smokin' Awesome book! The camaraderie and totally opposite personalities and laugh out loud funny banter between Jayne and Roxy and the whole concept of a Blindfold Fantasy had me hooked right from the start!
~ Sue S. (Amazon Reader)

There are some novels that just make you feel sexy from the moment you open them ~ Cricket (Amazon Reader)
BF has everything a reader craves ~ Victoria's Gossip






Whether you are Team Blake or Team Devin (or if you want a slice of Devin with a little Blake on top =)





Remember to




You will LOVE Blindfold Fantasy